Keep your product on the shelves and your customers happy. With specialized road solutions built to help you meet even the strictest retailer requirements, you will maintain on-time deliveries and your preferred vendor status.
This is where your dedicated Retail Control Center comes in. They bring industry experience and know-how to your operations, and partner with you to…Retailer requirements, seasonal peaks in demand, and lack of visibility over your routes and shipments create quite a challenge for a manager of transportation. Working with big box retailers requires the right experience and partnerships to ensure their satisfaction and reduce costs.
- Minimize charge backs and maintain preferred vendor status by ensuring on-time deliveries
- Meet peak season demands with added capacity via our preferred carrier network
- Optimize your shipments with automated route optimization
- Monitor your shipments with 24/7 access to our transportation management system
- Manage and optimize your partnerships
Interested in how your Retail Control Center can help you? Reach out below and we will be in touch shortly.
Explore our related services
Frequently asked questions and answers
How can I reduce retailer chargebacks?
The most effective way to reduce retailer chargebacks is hire a 3PL that oversees:
- Complete vendor routing guide compliance
- Scheduling delivery times in advance
- Shipment monitoring and proactive intervention
- Setting up a TMS to increase visibility over your operations
How can I improve my on-time performance to retailers?
In order to improve your on-time performance to retailers, you need to increase your operational and shipment visibility. An internal or 3PL-based retail control center can help by:
- scheduling delivery times in advance
- actively monitoring shipments
- and setting up a TMS with predictive analysis and track-and-trace functions, notifications, and alerts
How do I reduce my costs-per-unit?
If your costs per unit are increasing, you should look at optimizing your freight routes and increasing your shipment visibility. A TMS is a necessary tool for this, providing the functionalities and visibility needed for improved route and shipment planning, and more informed decision making.
What can I do to better manage my seasonal peaks in demand?
Meeting increased demand during peak seasons often requires a 3PL that can leverage their strong carrier partnerships to secure capacity. A 3PL can also thoroughly pre-plan for inventory flows to DCs in time for new product launches and provide real-time visibility.
How can I secure more capacity?
The most effective way to secure additional capacity is to leverage a 3PL's carrier partnerships, and their ability to offer flexible pricing models.
Can I increase visibility over my shipments to big box retailers?
You can increase your road shipment visibility by using a TMS that offers complete track-and-trace functionality, and working with a 3PL to monitor your shipments while in-transit and around the clock.