Back Perishables and refrigerated goods logistics
Fresh food and flowers are life’s simple pleasures. They bring a smile to everyone’s face.
As demand for fresh products grows, companies that can provide quality products with a long shelf-life have an advantage. However, achieving this can be challenging. Perishable products are fragile and require fast transportation. Quality matters, that’s why you need to ensure a strict cold chain throughout the entire journey to preserve freshness and taste. When shipments cross borders, all regulations must be followed to ensure the process is as smooth and fast as possible.
Safe and efficient transportation for temperature-sensitive cargo
By working with a reliable and experienced logistics partner you can ensure your customers receive your products in the best possible condition. At Kuehne+Nagel, our Perishables teams provide safe and efficient transportation of your temperature-sensitive cargo to your exact specifications. Whether you’re shipping fruits, fresh products and frozen seafood and meat by sea or air freight, our solutions ensure that your temperature-sensitive products arrive on time and in optimal condition.
- Safe and compliant international transportation from source to table
- Optimum transit times and transportation modes for maximum product protection
- Deep expertise in different perishable commodities to the smallest details of local and international legislation
- Door-to-door real-time visibility to monitor and steer your supply chain
- Handling in accordance with KN FreshChain, Kuehne+Nagel’s global quality and safety standard
Today's consumers expect fresh products to always be available, right at their fingertips. Kuehne+Nagel helps you to live up to those expectations.
Explore our perishables offerings
Watch our video about perishable logistics