Global LCL Sea Cargo Shipments Solution
Part loads. Full service.
The permanent change in customer requirements and the increasing number of logistics networks has significantly altered the shipment structures. This results in shorter product life cycles and fragmented order quantities of customers. As a consequence, retailers try to keep their stocks as low as possible.
Thanks to our independent network we set standards in terms of handling quality, lead-times and provision of tracking information so that any customer who does not have either the time or the quantities to consolidate their cargo up to a full container load can use KN LCL to directly ship their goods as part loads. This enables our customers to reduce inventory levels through smaller order sizes and to source from different suppliers (smaller batches).
Reliable expertise in sea freight consolidation
As one of the world’s leading sea freight service providers, our global LCL shipping specialists develop tailored solutions to meet the unique needs of your part loads. You also leverage Kuehne + Nagel’s considerable market position – enabling you to optimize logistics costs and improve your supply chain efficiency.
Giving small loads the full treatment
Kuehne + Nagel operates its own dedicated container consolidation services for LCL shipping and serves all major trade lanes. We offer seamless door-to-door services with the highest level of transit-time dependability – connecting all economically significant destinations. We combine our expertise, experience and an unrivalled combination of global reach as well as local insight to provide reliable, efficient routing, plus schedule integrity. Our focus is to support our valued customers in identifying and developing new markets – while maintaining existing ones.
KN LCL – our global solution for part loads boosts the efficiency of your supply chain
- Kuehne + Nagel self-operated consolidation container services to all key destinations worldwide
- Dedicated teams of LCL sea freight specialists providing the expertise you need throughout the world
- Strategically positioned container freight stations (CFS) for efficient and effective supply chain solutions
- Direct or one-stop routing to guarantee fast, reliable shipments and maximum flexibility
- Multinational gateway services from all major global ports, ensuring coverage for all non-direct routes
- Visibility and monitoring via KN Login – our web-based data management tool
Value added services
With proven experience in consolidation, our global LCL sea freight professionals have developed a range of additional services that help make your life easier.
- Optimization of freight spend through smarter consolidation practices
- Improved cargo flow via lane optimization
- Effective minimization of risk to your freight due to continuous, stringent monitoring of all processes
- Environmentally sound, sustainable supply chain solutions to reduce CO2 emissions
We are constantly evolving our sea freight consolidation activities to ensure that our expertise and worldwide connections reflect rapidly changing supply chain dynamics.
This enables us to deliver an extremely reliable, cost-efficient method of getting your shipments to their final destination – helping you reduce inventory levels and optimize your freight expenditure.
Multinational gateways across the Kuehne + Nagel sea freight network
For more information on KN LCL or our Part Loads solutions , please contact us