Whether you ship around the corner or across the world, we understand that keeping your goods moving matters. That’s why our 9,000 logistics professionals in 195 U.S. locations offer global services with a local touchpoint. Wherever you do business, so do we.
Building successful partnerships.
Every supply chain is unique. Our specialists work with you to design tailor-made strategies for your industry, your products and your customers. We help you navigate the complexities of sea, air and road logistics so you can move cargo more efficiently.
Creating the future of digital logistics.
As market changes accelerate, we’re driving the transformation from traditional to digital logistics. Our myKN platform offers an integrated customer experience that increases your data visibility and makes planning easy. You can quote, book, and track – all in one place.
offices worldwide, so that we are close to our customers.
countries, connected by our network.
Over our 120 year history, Kuehne + Nagel has evolved from a traditional international freight forwarder to a leading global provider of innovative and fully integrated supply chain solutions.Established in the United States in 1966, Kuehne + Nagel has grown into one of the country's leading logistics providers. Today, with over 72,500 employees at more than 1,400 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the sea freight, air freight, contract logistics and road freight businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions.
- Number 1 global sea freight forwarder
- Sustained year-on-year double digit growth in managed freight
- Solid partnerships with an extensive range of preferred ocean carriers
- Number 2 global air cargo forwarder
- Leader in innovative cargo management concepts
- Global Cargo iQ Phase 2 certification
- Contract Logistics & Integrated Logistics:
- Number 2 global contract logistics provider
- Worldwide network of warehouse and distribution facilities
- Number 1 global lead logistics provider
- European Top 3 provider
- Pan-European overland transportation capabilities, including dedicated and individual delivery services
- Close partnerships with best-in-class carriers
- We provide logistics services to virtually all key industry sectors. Click here for more information.
A common purpose: Delivering progress to society
We strive to have a positive impact on the world around us by working towards sustainable logistics. Our Net Zero Carbon initiative aims to achieve carbon neutrality for our sea freight shipments by 2030.
We seek to make a difference today, for the people of tomorrow. Since 1890, we’ve been committed to delivering progress to society. And as the world around us changes, that commitment stays the same.
Our strategic approach: Customers first.
In order to develop new and tailored solutions, we collaborate closely with industries and companies and use the latest technology. This closeness to our customers allows us to develop flexible solutions, offering peace of mind to all parties involved. Our end-to-end logistics supply chain solution for the pharma and healthcare industry, for instance, has proven successful in meeting the specific demands of this highly regulated industry.
We are the partner that empowers your bold promises, by designing solutions that address ever-changing consumer demands.
Our source of inspiration: Our colleagues.
Together, we build a company culture that puts humans at the heart of everything we do – a company that is as great to work for, as it is to work with.