Kuehne + Nagel joined forces with a cabin-recycling specialist and with a tear-down company. Together, we take care of customers’ removed equipment which shall not be reinstalled. If required, the customer can choose from three possibilities:
- Scrapping of the defined removed items
- Recycling – where possible – of the defined removed items
- Selling as is, or recertification and selling of the defined removed items
- Quality inspection: certificate review during goods receiving (e.g. which material types require which certificate to be considered airworthy).
- Upon customer request for checks: we provide available space within aerospace warehouses. The same space is available for customer maintenance trainings on their products.
As part of the extended warehousing services, we organize packing material according to your requirements, as the ATA 300 standard is rather thin, while designing dedicated and on-request – environmentally-friendly packaging material.
In cooperation with a certified part 145 company, we offer rework solutions for two main-use cases:
- Final assembly line or MRO / airline production line: Material management system (MMS) and warehouse surface for part 145 companies to install an office and perform repair activities
- Warranty rectification / SB / AD embodiment: MMS and storage space to install an office and to kit SB / AD or any materials required together, that need to be delivered in an aftermarket scenario. Warehouse surface for service bulletins implementation or airworthiness directives is available