Aerospace Spare Parts Logistics
“Inoperable parts” (INOPs) represent a major problem for airlines. Expensive replacement parts are required, or the aircraft risks being grounded indefinitely. This essential element of the aircraft‘s maintenance lifecycle receives special attention in Kuehne + Nagel‘s “Supply the Sky” concept.
Over the last 15 years, Kuehne + Nagel has developed a number of services for this critical issue of spare parts availability. We now use our global network to provide three graduated transit time solutions to suit the needs of individual customers.
- Tracking & Tracing
- Spare parts storage management
- Advanced stock organisation
- Repair logistics management
- End-to-end visibility allowing for event management
- Lead time and service reliability
- Reduced transportation costs through better flow management
- A complete and integrated service bundle ranging from chartered aircraft to hand delivery
- Global AOG network provides 24 hour & 7 day coverage
- Clearly defined metrics for each service level
- KN Login system enabling repair planning
>>> KN SparesChain at a glance - Download the brochure here <<<