Established in the United States in 1966, Kuehne + Nagel has grown into one of the country's leading logistics providers. Today, with over 82,000 employees at more than 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the sea freight, air freight, contract logistics and road freight businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions.
- Number 1 global sea freight forwarder
- Sustained year-on-year double digit growth in managed freight
- Solid partnerships with an extensive range of preferred ocean carriers
- Number 2 global air cargo forwarder
- Leader in innovative cargo management concepts
- Global Cargo iQ Phase 2 certification
Contract Logistics & Integrated Logistics:
- Number 2 global contract logistics provider
- Worldwide network of warehouse and distribution facilities
- Number 1 global lead logistics provider
We provide logistics services to virtually all key industry sectors. Click here for more information.
- High Tech
- Oil & Gas Logistics
- Pharma & Healthcare
Kuehne + Nagel is financially strong, stable and independent. Our global logistics network, cutting-edge IT systems, in-house expertise and excellent customer service is proof of our dedication to be the market leader. These attributes have placed us at the forefront of our industry, and positioned us to continue increasing the scope of our customer solutions and services.
For information on how Kuehne + Nagel can support your requirements, please contact us.